Jesus said, “Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.”(Luke 18:19) Then he went on to tell us about family law. He said, “Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.”(Luke 18:20)
All of these commandments were written for grown-ups.
1. Do not let anyone, man or woman, separate your first family. Do not move in with your second wife or second husband. Do not cheat on your partner.
2. Do not kill your spouse so that you can have someone else. Do not kill your born or unborn children by abortion, birth control, or any other way.
3. Do not take things that belong to the first family and give it to the second family. This includes family members’positions within the family and family property.
4. Do not lie. If you have children that you have abandoned, introduce them and include them as part of your family.
5. Honour your father and mother by keeping your generations perfect. Do not lay with many women. Know where your children are and be there for them.
Our children are our future. When you die, your children live on. Protect them by loving them enough to keep your family united. Let them be a part of your life! Keep your first family first always!